To apply for a position that is currently available at HardHat, please fax your resume to 816-303-4447, along with a cover letter explaining the position desired as well as including salary requirements.
The successful candidate will use an extremely professional and consultative sales approach in order to sell HardHat’s services, subscriptions and consulting services to internet based businesses.
HardHat Sales Representative must have the ability to create and maintain strong relationships with our business clients. This is achieved by applying a consultative, flexible and creative sales process.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of successful sales experience
- Familiarity with sales and lead generation
- Strong goal attachment and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Exceptional time management skills
- A methodical approach combined with creativity, determination and persistence
- Knowledge or experience of selling Web Hosting, dedicated servers and related products would be most desirable
- Ability to interact with staff members at all levels within the company
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skills
Technical Support Representative
The successful candidate will provide high quality customer service and support as a Level 1 support technician.
- Working knowledge of Linux Operating Systems as it relates to Web Hosting.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and working knowledge of PHP, MySQL and familiarity with Apache configuration.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work in an extremely detailed manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on a Flexible Schedule to cover Support in Off hours.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people.
Duties will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Helping clients with support needs via phone, live chat and e-mail.
- Proactively protect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information in the custody of or processed by the company.
- Troubleshoot and investigate errors/problems for clients.
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing needs.