VPS Xtreme Web Hosting plan
The Xtreme VPS web hosting plan is ideal for a small businesses, web developers, or anyone with a demand for a high volume of Memory (RAM), CPU Share, disk storage and bandwidth. This web hosting plan packs a lot of punch. It also has the flexibility inherent to Virtual Private Server – VPS Hosting Environment. Designed for the Cloud, Parallels® Virtuozzo Containers is the industry-leading virtualization software for the Cloud and is designed to provide the highest levels of performance, manageability and selfservice.
- You are interested in exploring web technologies such as PHP, PERL, MySQL or Python.
- Magento ecommerce software compatible (FREE Install)
- Pinnacle Cart ecommerce software compatible Read More about our Pinnacle Cart Hosting
- X-Cart shopping cart software compatible Read More about our X-Cart Hosting
- Ajax PHP Penny Auction Software compatible Read More about our Ajax PHP Penny Auction Hosting
- Most other php/mysql based ecommerce solutions.
Just the Basics
The Technical Geek Speak
- Primary Server running Dual – Hex Core Xeon Processors
- Enterprise Centos 6 x86_64 bit Operating System all to yourself
- Guaranteed RAM: 4096 Mb
- Guaranteed Swap Space: 2048 Mb
- Customize your own Applications and Services with RPM’s or even install YUM
- CDP Remote Disaster Recover Backups Nightly Snapshots with 14 days of archives
- Root Access
|Purchase Your Account Now
|All VPS accounts come with …|
Secure and Powerful VPS Hosting!
Linux VPS Hosting is an ideal bridge between shared hosting and dedicated servers. VPS plans can be completely customized to match your specific hosting needs and upgraded anytime as your site grows. It’s a great way to start small but still have the ability to scale up very quickly.
With full root access, you’re able to install advanced software and completely customize virtually anything as if your VPS were a dedicated server without the cost of one. For easy administration Parallels Plesk Panel 11 is installed.
Hard Core Server Hardware…
- Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Fully Redundant Hardware Specs
- Dual CPU’S (24 Hyperthreaded Cores)
- Fault Tolerant RAID Disk Arrays with Enterprise Drives
- DDR3 ECC RAM
Redundant Tier 1 Network…
- Fully redundant network with no single point of failure
- Multiple bandwidth providers (Level(3), Cogent, Hurricane Electric, ATT, Global Crossing)
- Data Center with backup power generators and HVAC units
The support you have been looking for in your host
- Fully Managed VPS Hosting with Parallels Plesk Panel 10
- Daily automated off server backups and offsite backups
- 24/7/365 support via ticket support
- 24/7/365 Server Node Monitoring
“Fully Managed” what does that mean?
Fully managed support means that we will handle just about any issue or configuration request you may have with your server outside of custom software/script installations or troubleshooting. Some examples of things covered by our fully managed support may include but are not limited to:
- Load problems or sluggishness.
- Network related issues.
- Failure of VPS to boot.
- Hardware failures
- Package installations via package manager (yum,rpm).
- DNS Configuration Assitance
- Task automation.
- Firewall setup & troubleshooting.
- E-mail configuration.
- Software upgrades. (php, mysql).
- Perl/PECL module/extension installations.
- Backup configurations.
- Minor release bug/security OS updates
- And much more.
If you require clarification or have a specific question on something which is not listed here please contact us via telephone or support Ticket