|Max VPS’s per Server||40||40||20||20||10|
|DiskSpace||10,240 MB||20,480 MB||30,720 MB||40,960 MB||61,440 MB|
|Bandwidth||250 GB||500 GB||1000 GB||1500 GB||2000 GB|
|Guaranteed Ram||1024 MB(1GB)||1,512 MB(1.5GB)||2048 MB(2GB)||3072 MB(3GB)||4096 MB (4GB)|
|Control Panel Plesk 11.5||Includes 10 domain License||100 Domain||100 Domain|
|IP Addresses||1 (upgrade to 4)||1 (upgrade to 8)||4 (upgrade to 16)|
|Operating System||CentOS 6 x86_64 bit|
|Server Backups||Nightly & 14 days of Backups|
|PHP / MySQL Support||Version PHP 5.3.x and 5.1.x|
|3 Months (4%)||$71.86||$100.65||$172.65||$230.56||$287.85|
|6 Months (7%)||$139.22||$195.02||$334.50||$466.21||$557.27|
|12 Months (15%)||$254.49||$356.49||$611.52||$815.49||$1019.49|
|24 Months (20%)||$479.04||$671.04||$1151.04||$1535.04||$1919.04|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|All VPS accounts come with …|
Secure and Powerful VPS Hosting!
Linux VPS Hosting is an ideal bridge between shared hosting and dedicated servers.
VPS plans can be completely customized to match your specific hosting needs and
upgraded anytime as your site grows. It’s a great way to start small but still
have the ability to scale up very quickly.
With full root access, you’re able to install advanced software and completely
customize virtually anything as if your VPS were a dedicated server without the
cost of one. For easy administration Parallels Plesk Panel 10 is installed.
Hard Core Server Hardware…
- Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Fully Redundant Hardware Specs
- Dual CPU’S (16 Hyperthreaded Cores)
- Fault Tolerant RAID Disk Arrays with Enterprise Drives
- DDR3 ECC RAM
Redundant Tier 1 Network…
- Fully redundant network with no single point of failure
- Multiple bandwidth providers (Level(3), Cogent, Hurricane Electric, ATT, Global Crossing)
- Data Center with backup power generators and HVAC units
The support you have been looking for in your host
- Fully Managed VPS Hosting with Parallels Plesk Panel 10
- Daily automated off server backups and offsite backups
- 24/7/365 support via ticket support
- 24/7/365 Server Node Monitoring
“Fully Managed” what does that mean?
Fully managed support means that we will handle just about any issue or configuration request you may
have with your server outside of custom software/script installations or troubleshooting. Some examples
of things covered by our fully managed support may include but are not limited to:
- Load problems or sluggishness.
- Network related issues.
- Failure of VPS to boot.
- Hardware failures
- Package installations via package manager (yum,rpm).
- DNS Configuration Assitance
- Task automation.
- Firewall setup & troubleshooting.
- E-mail configuration.
- Software upgrades. (php, mysql).
- Perl/PECL module/extension installations.
- Backup configurations.
- Minor release bug/security OS updates
- And much more.
If you require clarification or have a specific question on something which is not listed here please contact us via telephone or support Ticket